01 July 2010

Picked the wrong girl to mess with....

we bought my car back in may or so.. I had a two month warranty on my car.. which is awesome right? Well there was this annoying rattling in my steering wheel every time I would turn it... and the visor clip on the drivers side was gone.. So we called the shop and took it in... They fixed it and life was good again...until I got home and when I had opened the car door, it kept making this sound (kinda like when you leave your lights on, but mine were not on) I told my dad about it and he said well maybe it just needs to reset. I kind of forgot about it over the weekend, then Monday when I was getting in my car it was still doing it.. Called the dealership again.. and once again they said take it in... and not to mention that besides that sound that the door makes, the lock on the drivers side door would come unlocked right after you pushed the lock down... So ANNOYING!!! What else could go wrong?!? maybe not the best question to ask

We took the car in Monday morning, and waited for them to call... well they finally did... to say that it was not making the noise... OK so when I dropped it off it was making the noise and just doesn't mysteriously stop doing it... so Chet told me that when we come to pick it up he will have his mechanic come out so we could see what the sound is... my mom and I go over, the mechanic comes out... and he tries to tell me that the sudden unlocking of door is a security feature so you don't lock your keys n the car.. and the noise oh this was rich.. that is normal... oh good heavens.. he picked the wrong girl to blow off... basically is kept trying to tell me that it is normal..

I really hate it when guys like that just try to tell you that it is all normal and you are just a dumb girl and don't know what you are talking about UGH!!! it just makes me so mad!!!! But i wouldn't let it go. Finally he said that he would get someone to come and look at it.... Chet finally came back out and I told him what was going on.. he took a look at it listening to the sound, and put the key in the ignition and it made the normal sound.. and then finally he said yeah that would drive me insane as well.. basically, he said he would take it to the ford dealer and get it all fixed.. so this Monday we picked up my car and NO MORE NOISE!!! HOORAY!  look at that I was right! In your face Mr. mechanic....

No comments: