07 January 2012

Domestic Diva

Tonight I must have felt like being domestic because I was in the kitchen for what seemed like forever but the fruit of my labors were delicious!!  First I tried me hand a making homemade pizza dough. I've never made bread so I thought I would take a chance and try. It turned out really well, and was easier that I thought. Pizza Crust Recipe

My next attempt was to make homemade Samoas Girl Scout cookies... I was reading about them in the news and that is all I thought about so I figured someone must know how to make them... Thank you google! :) They are wonderful but I think next time I will make them into bars, which would be so much faster. Samoas Recipe

The last thing that I did was make the bead ring.. its nothing fancy but it was kinda fun to make. I hope to make other ones.. maybe even fancier ones ;-)

No comments: