Easter weekend was very busy this year. Friday night my brother, sister-in-law and niece came into town. It was so nice to see them, i haven't seen them since before Christmas.
Saturday after noon we all headed down to my sister's house, my little (or should I say not so little) niece was being baptized! Libby, I am so proud of you and the decisions you are making in your life. Auntie sure does love you!
Libby with her daddy
After her baptism, we headed back to the house and had some food and just hung out. It was so nice to see everyone. And man there were a lot of people there. Libby sure is on lucky girl to have some many people that love her.
We didn't take too many pictures.. Emelia and Clara LOVED the tire swing.
There girls are so cute! I just love them!
The Scott Family
Back Row: Jennifer, Brian, Emelia
Front Row: Eliza, Elizabeth, Emma





No comments:
Post a Comment