10 July 2013

Date Nights

Life has been crazy lately.. but so AMAZING!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
 
 

It is truly funny how life can change in an instant.
So the story goes... I had to get my temple recommend renewed, so I was talking to the Branch President and telling him about my plans for the fall. I was planning on moving to TX to continue on with my education. And he asked about my dating life, which lets be honest was non- existent.
Then he asked if I wanted to be married, and I told him yes and that I was tired of dating and not dating and the drama of it all.
Well I had to wait to get my stake interview til the following Sunday. I made my way to the church building and ended up seeing one of my good friends, Josh. We chatted as we waited for our turn, But sitting with us was Mark.... which still makes me laugh to this day.
I had seen him a few times before at church but never really said anything, I thought he was cute but figured he would be like all the others and not ever talk to me. But he jumped into our conversation as well.
When I got on facebook the next morning, I saw a friend request and a message from Mark.
I looked at it and then pretty much dismissed it. I did look at it a few times and then decided why not? I'm moving soon anyways so it didn't really matter. So I replied and we talked back and forth, and then he gave me his number to text him so we could continue to talk, which I actually texted him and we have been talking ever since.
He is one amazing man, and I can't believe how lucky I am to have found him. He treats me so well, and I could not have asked for anyone better. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us!
 

3 comments:

wchase said...

You guys are such a cute couple Jacqueline! Are you still planning on moving to TX in the fall? Hope you are doing well!
Whitney

Jacqueline said...

Thanks Whitney!! No I will not be moving to TX in the fall, but that's ok. There are a better things in store for me ;)

Kirsten said...

Yay!!! You guys look good together! Seriously, one of the cutest couples I've seen! Glad life is treating you well.