A few days after we went to the Fair my parents came into town! We hadn't seen them since we moved to Idaho back in February. We had a pretty laid back visit which was just fine with all of us. Since Mark was still working, I tried to do things with my parents that I knew he probably wouldn't want to do.
I took my parents to the little boutiques that are now right by campus that none of us had been too. After dinner we went to G's Dairy for some ice cream.. So Yummy!
On Friday we went to Attic Annie's, which is an antique store in Rigby. It was a little disappointing but I guess that the guy had just bought out the store for the previous owner and was still trying to get everything set up. We went to Pizza Pie Café for dinner and then took a walk around the gardens on campus.
On Friday we went to Attic Annie's, which is an antique store in Rigby. It was a little disappointing but I guess that the guy had just bought out the store for the previous owner and was still trying to get everything set up. We went to Pizza Pie Café for dinner and then took a walk around the gardens on campus.
Saturday we made our way to the great metropolis of Idaho Falls and spent most of the day there. We first stopped at Boot Barn, We have been talking about it and Dad wanted to check it out.
This jacket even has fringe on the back... so stylin'
We went out to lunch at Dixie's Diner
I think mom was in the process of tickling Mark when I snapped the picture... haha
We actually tried their fried Green Beans.. which sound super weird but are really good!
After lunch we went to Vickers's which is another western store, Mark got a cowboy hat and Dad found a pair of boots that actually fit him.
That night we went to Wendy's and tried their new Gouda Chicken sandwich, which I must say is pretty dang good, but super messy.
We had a great visit, my parents left early Sunday morning. We are sad to see them go but excited to see family in Nov!



No comments:
Post a Comment