02 December 2014

Unexpected Move

Mark and I had talked about moving when our lease was up at our apartment in Feb but our upstairs neighbors were so loud and we were getting pretty tired of it. I saw on Facebook people talking about places to live, just by chance I started looking to see if we could find a house/town-home that was about  the same price as we were already paying. As luck would have it I found a town-home that was across town and only $20  more than we were already spending and almost twice the space. 
I told Mark about it and made an appointment to see it a few days later. We were hooked as soon as we saw it. Its in a nice quiet neighborhood, and we have this sweet old lady as one of our neighbors. 
We ended up moving everything in just two days before we left to go home for Thanksgiving.
Sadly this is the only picture we have gotten of our new place.. haha maybe someday we will take some more. We were just excited to have a much bigger kitchen than our apartment.

No comments: