18 June 2015

28 Weeks!

 
 - Things are going really good. I am getting more tired again. Didn't seem like the full of energy stage lasted that long.
- I had my 28 week check up yesterday, Baby is doing well but is measuring on the small side so we will be have another ultrasound in 3 weeks just to make sure everything is still going well.
- 28 Weeks also means I got to do my glucose tolerance test.. Super fun! No not really but it really was not as bad as I heard that it was. They like your level to be under 135 and mine was 117 so I passed!!
- Little Man's heart rate is still 150
-My blood pressure is still doing well.
-My hands have started to swell, I can no longer get my wedding ring on. Which is sad :(
-We sure do love our little guy.. Pretty sure we have figured out his first name, just still trying to figure out a good middle name.

No comments: