30 April 2010

travel clinics, septic tanks, immunization oh my...

This week has been a fast one. My internship has been fun, just a little recap of what I have been up to. Last friday I was able to spend the day with Jeri, which was fun because we were out in the sun all day. She is part of the Environmental Health department, basically we went and inspected septic tanks, doesn't sound like to much fun but it really was and just in case you were wondering no they were not smelly thank goodness! But I learned how to do grauids which was fun and makes sure that the drain field was slanted more than it should be. I was also in the travel clinic with Jerry, that was fun, she helps people make sure they have all of their immunizations for international travel. She acutally has two missionaries that came in to make sure they had all of their shots (one was going to Mexico and the other was going to Angola/Botswana). This morning I attended an inmmunization conference, that was interesting but I'm glad this week is over. It really was a long one.

No comments: