08 August 2010

Medford, Oregon and the wedding

Friday morning at 7am my parents and I hit the road for an 8 hour trip to Medford, Oregon. My friend for 20+ years was getting married and I was one of her bridesmaids. Friday afternoon we had the wedding rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner. Saturday morning we were up at 7am getting ready, the actually wedding venue was in Shady Cove about 40 min from Medford. The wedding started at noon but we were there just after 10 for pictures. The wedding was short and sweet and lucky nobody tripped walking down the stairs and down the aisle so that was a definite plus. The reception was at 2:30 at the Red Lion in Medford. It was a lot of fun, but very tiring.


It was a beautiful wedding but it just made me that much more appreciate to temple weddings. But I'm happy for my friend and the new life that she is starting with here husband.

2 comments:

Beverly Bingham said...

Thank you so much for coming, & bringing the Mom & Dad Along. It meant so much to me to have you there. I wish we could have had more time together. But it was fun! Bev

Jacqueline said...

I wouldn't have missed it for the world.. It was a fun weekend. It was definately nice to get away, even if it was a busy/exhausting weekend.