03 August 2010

Sunday was a rather eventful day... so my mom and I teach the 10-12 years olds in primary.. and I headed out to the car to get my computer so we could watch a movie in class, and as I was walking down the hall and got closer to our class room I could he all of this noise and wonder what was going on.. as I walked in the class room I see my mom walking out with one of the kids and he was in tears..

Come to find out he has smashed both of his pinky fingers in those folding chairs.. from what I understand he was scooting the chair and it ending up folding on him, one of his fingers was pretty flat and the other looked pretty bruise. My mom found his dad and he ended up taking him to the ER. By the time church was over he had come back and told us that one of them was broken and the other was just bruise pretty bad. Poor little guy! :-(

No comments: