20 February 2011

Idaho Falls Adventures

This weekend is a three day weekend for us, so my roommate Stephanie and I decided to spend the day in Idaho Falls and do some shopping. We left Rexburg around noon, and it was coudly but not to cold which was a nice change from the winter weather we have had forever.










We decided to just have some fun, so in Dillards we found their prom/ formal dresses.. oh man did we have some good times...
Dress Number 1
Dress number 2

I feel pretty!





















Yay for puffy dresses!






After dresses we found some good deals, Bath and body works had a sale going on if you bought 3 you got 3 free.. how could you not do it? After our adventures at the mall we headed to the Down East Store that is across from the mall.. When we came out I realized that I indeed left my keys in the car.. Yep sadly this has not been the first time. But on the bright side our insurance company has free roadside assistance.. so I called them and it took awhile but he came and unlocked my car.. then we tried to find the Kohls store but for some reason the GPS was all crazy and we got lost. But we found it and spent more money.. the last stop was Winco for food. :) We were only in there about 45 min and when we came out the snow was coming down. I needed to get gas, so we did that before heading out of town. Getting out of the car I stepped in a huge puddle of water.. oh man just my luck but at least we made it back to Rexburg in one piece. We had a good time. A much needed break from the norm.

No comments: