23 February 2011

Missionary moments

Monday evening I was sitting and doing some homework when there was knock at the door. Our porch light was out so I just saw these two dark figures at our door. They asked if they could teach me a lesson as part of a mission prep assignment. The young man was so cute.. not in a wow he is a cute guy kind of way but cute in the aw he is nervous kind of way. He taught about the Resurrection. He did a pretty good job, even if he wouldn't look at me and you could tell he was nervous. But it brought back memories of my first times teaching and how nervous you are. It also made me reflect on my mission and the people that I taught. So thank you young men for stopping by to teach me a lesson.

2 comments:

Ki-o-TEE said...

Hah! That's so awesome. I remember those days far too well :D

Kirsten said...

How fun! Missions are great! You were a great missionary!