Emelia Rose Scott my newest little niece!
Aug 1, 2011 I was woken up by my mom winging my bedroom door open at around 7am and telling my that I needed to get up right now and get ready because I was going to go to my sister's. When I finally came out of my sleepy fog I realized what she was talking about. My sister was suppose to be induced that following Friday (Aug 5th) but I guess Emelia had another idea in mind.
So I got up and dressed and ready to go and got to my sister's just after 10am. She lives about an hour away and I was going to watch the older 3 girls. Then just after the girl's quiet time I got the text from my brother-in-law with a cute little picture of the brand new baby. She is precious and loved by all.
I was able to spend a week with them, which was nice since I've been at school forever. Needless to say I'm not in any hurry to have little one. But I give credit to those who are mom. Man is it exhausting at times.
![]() |
| Hello! |
Just a little fun while waiting to go and see the new little sister



No comments:
Post a Comment