After what has seemed like an eternity I have finally graduated!!!! HOORAY!
I have an awesome family that came to support me. My last semester was probably one of the best semesters I've had. I am so grateful for the wonderful people that I met and the great memories that I made. It didn't hit me how much I really enjoyed my time til I was driving home and listening to songs that just brought back memories. But its all good and I'm excited for the next chapter in my life.
 |
| Me and my dad |
 |
| Me and my mom |
 |
| Andrea, Nolan, Me, Niklas, Karen |
Graduation was 22 July 2011 and it was sure a busy day. Commencment was at 5pm and they wanted us there at 4pm. The speaker was Elder Sybrowsky he talked about setting proper priorities his article can be found
Here. Then we had convocations and I was able to have mine in the BYU-I center which was really nice but the way to access the stage sucked... after all of that was over we went to Idaho Falls and had dinner at Jalisco's which was a really good mexican restaurant. Then I ended the night hanging out with Cory. It was a very long and exhausting day but it was great. And its so nice to be done with college.
2 comments:
Hey I just graduated too! Congrats! Doesn't it feel nice to be DONE! Yahoo!
HOORAY!!! So proud of you and HAPPY for you! What are the next big plans???
Post a Comment