08 April 2012
He Is Risen!
Happy Easter! This weekend has been so amazing, About a month ago I got a call from Jordan (our relief society pres.) Asking if I would give Ashley a ride to FHE that night. I told her I would and texted Ashley. She called me back and that her boyfriend TJ actually go off work early and so she wouldn't need a ride. But did need directions to the institute building. She was so cute she was saying that TJ wasn't a member but was taking lessons from the missionaries but wanted to know if it was still ok if he came. I told her of course we would love to have both of them!
They came that night and yesterday TJ was baptized. And today he was confirmed (which also happened to be his birthday) Yesterday was great. nothing exciting happened but as I was sitting there at the baptism I just kept thinking how much I wanted to still be a missionary. I wanted to be wearing that little black name tag again. It was truly a bittersweet moment for me.
I am so grateful for this time of year. I love reflecting on the life of the Savior and should be doing so more often. But as I've watched this video I am so grateful for all of the things the Savior has done for me, I know that he will always be there for me even at my lowest points in life. He is my Savior, my Redeemer and my Friend and HE LIVES!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment