Another year has gone by and now I'm 26! What did I do with my day you might ask? Well since my birthday fell on a Sunday, it was pretty much just like every other Sunday: Go to branch council, then church, had choir practice, came home had dinner, went to the fireside, came home and had apple pie and bed.
Not so exciting really.. oh and did I forget to mention I was sick?!? yep awesome way to spend the day. The next day I went into the doctor's after work, turns out that that was a good decision. I ended up with bronchitis. Lucky me huh?!? It is not actually all that bad, definitely ALOT less painful then when I had pneumonia.
But on the bright side of things I did make a new skirt for myself in honor of my birthday, just because you are sick doesn't mean you can't look cute! :)
not the best picture I'll have to get a better one later.
Earlier in June my brother and his wife came for a visit. Which means I got to see my cute little niece Clara! Love her! And all 5 niece got to be together. Craziness I think we might need some more boys in the family
Left to right: Emelia (10 months) Emma (9yrs) Eliza (3yrs) Elizabeth (7yrs) Clara (7 1/2 months)
*Emma will be 10 at the end of June! now that is just crazy. And in case you were wondering how auntie is dealing with it... I'm not! She can't be that old yet!!!
P.S. Don't forget to check out my sister-in-law's books at www.andreapearsonbooks.blogspot.com The 3rd book is out! I'm so excited! They are a good read for sure!



No comments:
Post a Comment