25 December 2012

Temple Trip

The other day a group of friends and I went to the temple. It was a crazy day for me I had to be at work at 9:30 and then worked til 5:30 and needed to make the 6:15 session. Yikes! Which is usually not a problem but as I went up the road there was a huge car accident no to far from the temple. It covered the entire intersection. It looked like a nasty wreak but it looked like there was no one really injured.
 
But I did make it to the temple and actually about the same time as my friend. :) Yay! so we talked as we walked up to the temple. We ended up walking in together, and this cute little old man held the door as we walked in. I handed my recommend to the man behind the desk, and as he scans my recommend he says "Welcome to the temple Sis. Skinner" I said thank you and went on my merry way.
 
As I walked away Kendric walked up to the desk and the guy and the desk said something but the only part I heard was "Bro. Skinner"
 
We talked about it later after the session was over. And I guess the guy said something along the lines "Welcome to the temple Bro. Skinner" and Kendric just smiled and handed his recommend to him and the when the guy scanned it, he was like "oh Bro. Hale.. sorry.." And he was pretty embarrassed but Kendric said it was OK we are friends so it was all good.
Definitely made for a good laugh for the rest of the night.
 
 Also this past week two of my favorite people came home from school!! So naturally we had to take a picture together. This was on Monday at FHE after we were done singing carols at the nursing home.
 
Left to right: Kendric, Catherine, and Me
 

No comments: