I was able to take a few days off work to go and do some wedding dress shopping in Utah. I did go dress shopping back in Sept with my Mom and Mark's Mom, but didn't really find anything I was in love with,
Wednesday night after I got off work, my parents and I headed down to Utah. We made it to Ontario, Oregon.
Thursday was so much fun! So as far as Mark knew, we were headed to Utah. But I wanted to get some of our things to Rexburg to put in storage so we have less to move in Feb. We were texting all day and it was so hard to keep it a secret. He had a presentation to do just after we got into town so to make the time pass my parents and I went wedding dress shopping! I was able to find a dress that I liked but wanted to think about it over night. On the way out of the store I did find this super cute dress, which I had been wanting to find to wear when we leave the reception. YAY!
Then I knew Mark was home because he told me he was doing laundry. I walked up to his apartment and knocked on the door. His roommate answered the door and said He was not home.. I was so sad and wondered how I was going to find out where he was with out him wondering why I was being so nosey at what he was doing. He did text me and said he was putting his stuff in the dryer. I headed to the club house and found the laundry room but they are locked and tenants have to have a key to get in. This guy was asking if we were trying to find something, And we told him our dilemma, he ran and grabbed his key and let me in. Mark's back was to me, so I poked him :) and when he turned around I hugged him. He looked pretty confused at first but then realized that I was actually there and not in Utah. It was so great
That was a long 6 weeks since we saw each other.
That night Mark and I went out to dinner at Pizza Pie Café and walked around campus. A lot has changed since I was there.
Friday morning we went to the dress shop and bought my dress! It comes in Dec and I'm so excited! Then we all headed down to Utah.
Getting gas before heading out of town
We got into town and met up with my brother and his cute little family. They all wanted to go see the Condo that they bought, Mark and I decided to take a walk. That night we went out to dinner with Mark's brother Matt, Hannah and Erin.
Saturday we all went to the city creek mall, and the surrounding areas
At the Salt Lake Temple
Pres. Monson lives on the top floor
Mark and I stayed there longer and were able to the conference center, the visitors center, and went and saw the Christus (so beautiful!) We then went down to Provo and hung out with my friend Catherine and then we went to the Halloween party that Matt was having. Since our 5 month anniversary is this coming week we celebrated early and went to Yogurtland.
Sunday was sad because after church Mark came over and we did go for another walk, and then he had to leave to get back to Rexburg before it got too dark. But atleast this time was not as hard to say goodbye.
Monday we had a slow start to the day but we went on a little hike before heading out of town. Nolan took us to the granite quarry, where they got the stones to make the Salt Lake temple.
My dad, Me , Andrea, Nolan and Andalyn
My sweet little niece Andalyn!


















No comments:
Post a Comment