24 February 2014

Valentine's Day

Feb 7th we started our journey to Rexburg. We had a winter storm the night before so getting out of town was rather interesting. The mountains were actually a lot better than the Tri Cities, but the drive did end up taking us about 12 hrs. instead of the usual 9. We got in around 9pm unpacked the cars and then did some grocery shopping since there was supposed to be another storm coming in.  
 
Mark's parents came about a week later to bring the rest of our stuff including our bed! Thank you so much Jeff and Teresa for bring our stuff we greatly appreciate it and love having an actual bed.
 
Valentine's Day was fun. It was actual our first time having a valentine for either of us.

While Mark was in the shower I got his gift all ready and put it on our coffee table. I wanted to see how long it would take him to find it.
 
Nothing to exciting but the little tiger had a bag of Reese's under him. And it didn't take him to long to find ;)
We went down to Idaho Falls, to do some returning of gifts, and Mark picked up my gift but wouldn't let me see it until we got home.
My guy loves me and got me this awesome ice cream maker! I love ice cream almost as much as I love Mark.  ;)
We made pizza for dinner, and spent the evening at home.
We got to use our awesome Kitchen Aid!
 Pepperoni Pizza
Half cheese and Half pineapple
With the left over dough Mark made breadsticks, they were yummy!
 

I love Him!

No comments: