11 February 2014

Wedding Day!!

February 1, 2014 The BEST day of the year!

The day before was pure craziness. We had to be at the church at 11 am to start setting up for the reception. I had a hair appointment at noon, since we were going to be doing our pictures at the temple.
We got to the temple around 2pm. It was a cold day but luckily it was not too windy when we started. We were able to get the first glance shots and it was so much fun. More fun for me then for Mark, I think it killed him with the suspense of waiting to see me.
The rest of the evening was spent with family and final wedding preparations.
 
I didn't get to bed until 11:30pm and then I woke up around 3:30am and could not really fall back to sleep. Amber (the lady doing my hair) came over at 6:30am and the wedding day got underway. My parents and I had to be at the temple at 9:30am, and Mark and his parents arrived.
I was not ever nervous, I was so excited and could not wait to marry him.
 
The sealing was amazing! It seemed like the waiting until 11am was taking forever, but once we got there and saw all of our family waiting, it made all the waiting worth it.
As we left the Temple and we saw everyone outside waiting for us, I didn't even care that much that it was really cold outside.
Even with all of my little nieces, group pictures didn't take to long. I am so glad we did all of our pictures the day before. It made our wedding day a lot less stressful.
 

 
After pictures outside we headed to the church for the luncheon and the reception.
Our reception was from 3pm-5pm, and we actually got out of there just after 5pm. That night we went out to The Fat Olive (An Italian restaurant) and then spent the night at a hotel on the river before heading up to Leavenworth, Washington for our honeymoon.
More wedding pictures to come.

1 comment:

wchase said...

Yay! Congratulations Jacqueline! You looked so beautiful in your wedding pictures (your other pictures too :) ) I wish we could've made it to see you. We are so happy for you guys!