23 April 2015

20 Weeks!

WOOHOO half way there!
We got to have another ultrasound, this one was to check his growth and development. This little guy is right where he needs to be. The tech said that he is about 12 oz now. Our little guy is growing up ;)
 
- Charlie horses are NOT my friend! Ugh but the Dr did give me some things to try. Hopefully they    help because I am not a fan of waking up in the middle of the night with them.
- Baby bump is definitely more noticeable.
- I am able to eat sweet things again. :)
- Baby still prefers fruits and veggies over anything sweet.
- Thanks goodness for spinal adjustment or I would not sleep very well at night.  
- Can definitely feel baby moving. Not all the time and not very strong but its there. :)
 
 

No comments: