23 May 2015

24 Weeks!

May 21, 2015 I had my 24 week appointment, where they gave me the great news that at my next appointment I will have to do the glucose test. Yay! Not! Fingers crossed I pass it the first time.
 
- Charlie Horses are pretty much gone. I've only had one really small one which is a HUGE improvement from the 6 I had in one night. Besides prenatals I take extra calcium and a magnesium supplement. Which has helped a ton and I don't have to eat as many bananas! (Not a huge fan of them.) 
- Little man has finally stopped waking me up at 5am by kicking me. He now wakes up at 7:30am
  Thanks for the great advice Andrea it seems to be working! 
- He definitely lets me know when he doesn't like something.
- He does ALOT of stretching, we are starting to figure out which body part we can feel
- He is very active!
- Heart rate was 150
 
Funny Story: While we were at the Dr office, the nurse took us back into the room and she then got out the Doppler to check his heart rate. She placed it on my belly and had to move it to a better place. He was ok with it at first but then I felt him kick lightly a few times. She still had it on my belly (for what seemed like forever),and then finally he gave one big kick and the nurse goes "Well ok then" I tried not to laugh when he started kicking. He really is not a fan of anything/anyone touching him except Mark or myself.  

No comments: