08 December 2010

Early mornings and old people

This morning our ward had a temple assignment for baptisms at 6am. Yes, 6am on a Wednesday.. makes for loads of fun. I could not sleep worth anything last night, I kept waking up ever 40 min or so... not good when you have to be up at 5am to get ready to go. But all in all I got up and got to the temple on time so that was good. And I helped this cute older lady hand out the baptismal clothes, it was only her 3rd time in that area so her telling me what to do was rather entertaining but I had a good time. She even wanted my number to give to a "really good guy" she knows.. she even told me not to be afraid if he calls.. so we will see maybe she was inspired.. I just love working in the temple. I really had fun even if it was at and early time and I didn't get much sleep, makes it hard for me to keep my attention in my classes right now but its all good. Its always a good thing to give service.

1 comment:

Ki-o-TEE said...

I love the little old people in the temple, they're so sweet!