08 December 2010

Oh man, it has been crazy the last few weeks, and it shows no signs of stopping anytime soon. For Thanksgiving my roommate Stacie and I stayed here in Rexburg for the week. And we has a blizzard on Monday and Tuesday but luckily it was done by Thanksgiving on Thursday so we were able to drive down to Idaho Falls to spent the day with the Bishop and his family. We has a really good time,
Last week I was cleaning off my car before I went and picked up my friend so we could go to the temple. And it kind of gave me a flash back to the mission, meaning cleaning our car off with the TONS and TONS of snow that we had. And I was a little annoyed at the amount of times I have cleaned off my car in the last fee weeks but I had about the last half of my front window to clean off then this guy who was walking home said, "You are looking like you are having fun" and I said yeah and then he asked if I needed any help. Sadly I was almost done or I would have let him do it. :) But I just felt so happy that there are still sweet guys in the world that are willing to help.

No comments: