11 June 2011

25 Years Later...

Who know that starting out like this....
That I would even make it to 25 years of age. Yesterday was my birthday and although I didn't have any really grand plans for the day it turned out to be a pretty amazing day. So here is the low down on my day. I had class at 11:30am and I seriously considered not going but I did and I'm very glad because our teacher added 3 extra credits points to out test for just showing up to class.. Happy birthday to me I think so!  :) After class I went grocery shopping and did my laundry (may not sound like the funnest thing to do but it had to be done.) Then I was just sitting in my room and I heard my name called and I see Cory and Daina standing at the end of the hall and just as I got close they popped these things at me...
 I got covered with the confetti stuff...haha good times
Later I went to dinner with my friend Erin to the Pizza Pie Cafe. So good and of course ate way to much. We then headed over to the park to swing on the swings but sadly they were taken by little children. But I was nice and didn't push them off even if it was my birthday ;)
Me and Erin at the park
After dropping Erin off at the school, I headed over to my brother's. The funny part about that is.. just as I was pulling into their parking lot he called and said they were not home yet. But they ended up coming home just after that and we ate some rocky road ice cream from G's dairy and watched Tron. And they gave me these beautiful flowers! So sweet, Thanks guys!
As we were watching the movie Paul (one of my FHE brothers) called, I ended up missing it so I texted him back and he said that They (Andrew, Reed and Paul) wanted to take me out to dinner. Such sweet guys. But since I was already watching a movie I told them I would do something after it was over. The movie got over around 11:30pm, I headed back to my apartment and they came over. We talked for a few minutes and they asked how my day had been, So I gave them the readers digest version and talked about how I couldn't go swinging because of the kids... so they said well we can go to the swings now.. And that is what we did! Andrew gave me a lot of underdogs... and blood would rush to my head and gave me this really strange feeling in my head... still not sure if I liked it or not.. But swinging in general is always fun. We got home just after 1am... Talk about a long day but it was fun! Thanks to all for all the fun and a great birthday!

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

HAPPY (very very very belated) BIRTHDAY (can you tell that I haven't checked blogs for a while)!!!! It sounds like it was a wonderful day!