05 June 2011

An Almost Perfect Weekend

My weekend adventures started out on Friday night by going to dinner with Erin and then doing a little bit of shopping. Gotta love it when things are on sale! :) And then we just watched a movie at my apartment. It was a lot of fun. Thanks Erin!!

Saturday started bright and early since I was doing the March of Dimes, March for Babies in Idaho Falls.  I was able to raise  $260, so thanks to all who donated! Here are some pictures what I saw on the walk. (not the best quality since they were taking on my camera phone)  It was about a 6 mile walk and it took me about 2 hours to do. But it was fun and the weather was so nice!








Part of the trail was underwater.. :)


After I got back from the walk, I just couldn't stay inside it was so beautiful outside so I went to the park and studied for a few hours. That night I was invited to a bonfire by my friend Nate. Erin and one of her friends Arisa came. I think in the end we had about 11 or so people there. The boys were insane and would jump off of the sand dunes. It was scary looking because it was basically a cliff and you couldn't see where you were going to land. And of course because they were boys they always had to one up each other. It was kinda funny to watch. It was so nice to actually get out and do something.

Today was good. Church was really good today, and we had dinner as an apartment, BBQ chicken, mashed potatoes and corn on the cob. YUM! then I made an apple crisp for dessert. Some of our other friends came over later and we went stadium singing which is always fun. So all in all a great weekend. Thanks you Mr. Sunshine for finally arriving in Rexburg!

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

It sounds like you had a perfect weekend indeed! I am glad the weather was good in Rexburg! I really liked the pictures you took!