Friday: I went on a date with Nate. We went to Ramirez for dinner (yeah that place is pretty much amazing) then we went to Porter Park and played skip-bo. We only played two rounds (which he won) before it got to cold, we went back to his apartment and we watched Iron Man 2. After the movie was over we just talked with his roommates. It was a really fun and relaxing date.
Saturday: Erin, Laurie and I went to Mesa Falls and did some hiking. None of us had been there before so it was quite the adventure, but we had a great time other than being eaten by bugs :) And then we went to Big Jud's for lunch :) I was tired the rest of the day. But Erin and I did go to Twizl Berry that evening. Man I love that place.. sooo goood!
| The upper falls |
*following pictures courtesy of Laurie*
![]() |
| Laurie |
![]() |
| Erin |
Sunday: nothing to out of the ordinary, just church and Daina and I had made dinner and then Paul, Cory, Daina and I went stadium singing.
Monday: Happy 4th of July! Daina and I learned how to make ribbon roses, which was really fun once we got the hang of it.
Then around 6:30 we made our way down to Idaho Falls for the fireworks. There were so many people there it was insane. It was pretty hard to find Nate and his roommates and just when I was about to give up we found them! Yay! I didn't take any pictures but I might just copy the ones Daina took and add them later. The worst part of the night was the drive home. Normally it takes about 30min to get from Idaho Falls to Rexburg... but it took us 2 hours and 40min give or take to get home.. yeah we got home at about 1:40am...
All in all a busy weekend but it was a total blast!







1 comment:
Looks like a fun weekend. I love SkipBo and Mesa Falls is so beautiful! And.... ya gotta love Big Juds! Haha, how fun! Hope you're having a good summer!
Post a Comment